Community Forum

Comcast My Account app having log in issues

New Poster

Comcast My Account app having log in issues

Everytime I try logging into the Comcast Xfinity My Account app on my Android smartphone I keep getting an error saying "We're Sorry. We were unable to sign you in. Please try again". It been doing this to after the latest application update for me. Current version of the Xfinity My account on I'm running is 1.42.1.20190918142853 also quick note I can log into the website no problem but about 90% of the time I use the My Account App to check my bill which always goes up on the 8th of every month & pay it using the app too, Plus it very helpful for me so I know when theirs an internet outage in my area because where I'm at in Florida the internet always going down & with me not being able to log in I can't check when Comcast has any outage going on. I uninstall & reinstall to again but that didn't fix it so I went into the Google Play Store & went to the My Account Developer Contact & e-mail Xfinity_tvapp@Comcast.com to tell them about the problem as well so hopefully this issue get fix ASAP as I'm not the only one this is affecting.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Comcast My Account app having log in issues

@RJ_RAGE_ZX_1987 wrote:

Everytime I try logging into the Comcast Xfinity My Account app on my Android smartphone I keep getting an error saying "We're Sorry. We were unable to sign you in. Please try again". It been doing this to after the latest application update for me. Current version of the Xfinity My account on I'm running is 1.42.1.20190918142853 also quick note I can log into the website no problem but about 90% of the time I use the My Account App to check my bill which always goes up on the 8th of every month & pay it using the app too, Plus it very helpful for me so I know when theirs an internet outage in my area because where I'm at in Florida the internet always going down & with me not being able to log in I can't check when Comcast has any outage going on. I uninstall & reinstall to again but that didn't fix it so I went into the Google Play Store & went to the My Account Developer Contact & e-mail Xfinity_tvapp@Comcast.com to tell them about the problem as well so hopefully this issue get fix ASAP as I'm not the only one this is affecting.

Are you using the correct username/password?

https://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/db/model/64476#.XZ3CDUZKibg

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes I am using the right user name & password. I can log into Comcast official website no problem but after their new update for their My Account app on my Android Phone I always getting a message saying basically "Please try again later". It not the user name or password as other people reviews on the Google Play Store review this app too & are having the same log in problems.

New Poster

Having the same issue here for past couple of days.