Community Forum

Collection Account

New Poster

Collection Account

Hi. I am in the process of buying a house. I have an old collection account with comcast. I need proof that the account is older than 2 years. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Collection Account

@amydkellum wrote:

Hi. I am in the process of buying a house. I have an old collection account with comcast. I need proof that the account is older than 2 years. 

If you don't get an answer here, you can call 1800comcast and ask for Account help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello amydkellum, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our forums. I can help look up your account, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello amydkellum, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance and we will gladly assist.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!