Community Forum

Cant make a payment

New Poster

Cant make a payment

App won't let me pay my bill I click to make a payment and it just goes to a white screen no matter what I do.
Problem Solver

Re: Cant make a payment

Others have reported this same issue on other threads.  @ComcastAmira  commented on this known issue in another thread: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-My-Account-App/Can-t-Make-Payment-on-App/m-p/3230377#M2055

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Hello Heath_Givan. Thank you for posting in our Forum. Can you please confirm you have the latest Xfinity My Account App update? Also., please retest and confirm if the issue persists today. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

I can confirm that the issue still exists on my Droid Turbo 2 with the Xfinity My Account app Version 1.40.2.20190522190611 Made with LOVE in  Philadelphia.  @ComcastJoeTru  do you have updated info that makes you think it might be resolved?  It appears easy to replicate for anyone with the Xfinity My Account app.

Joe V
Official Employee

Thanks for confirming, jav6joev. I don't have any confirmation the issue is resolved, however I do thank you for providing a new example of the failure. May I please use your example to report to our Advanced Repair team? If yes,please send me a private message and include your full name so I can send your information & example up. Thanks so much if you allow it. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Problem Solver

Well, there is a new version (1.40.2.20190613155839) of the Xfinity My Account app and after downloading, installing and opening it, the problem persisted. After logging in, clicking on 'Make a payment' goes to a 'white' sceen and stays until hitting the back key.

Update:  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it from the Play Store.  This time the 'Make a payment' DOES WORK and gets past the white screen to allow me to make a payment.  It is resolved with this new version, however, users might have to clear cache or uninstall/install the new version cleanly.

Joe V
Official Employee

Thanks so much for sharing this jav6joev!

Heath_Givan, please attempt to uninstall and reinstall the app and try again. Let us know if this resolves your issue. We are happy to help in any way that we can. 

New Poster

I am unable to make a payment online from a web browser.  When I click on "make a payment", it just goes to a blank page.

Silver Problem Solver

@msfinman wrote:

I am unable to make a payment online from a web browser.  When I click on "make a payment", it just goes to a blank page.

Last resort -

Here are a few other self-help options you can use to make your payments: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!