Community Forum

Cannot login to the mobile app

New Poster

Cannot login to the mobile app

Any time I try to sign into the xfinity my account mobile app it shows a storm cloud with a yellow circle around it saying "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details". Whenever I click "try again", nothing happens. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that hasn't helped. I'm able to log in online. Has anybody else had this issue?

Expert

Re: Cannot login to the mobile app

@Kim-Christopher wrote:

Any time I try to sign into the xfinity my account mobile app it shows a storm cloud with a yellow circle around it saying "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details". Whenever I click "try again", nothing happens. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that hasn't helped. I'm able to log in online. Has anybody else had this issue?

are you accessing this from home wifi connected device? check your connection in the device and reply with the listed DNS (resolver) addresses.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

This sounds like the often reported issue of login credentials not being properly associated with the account.  You'll have to be patient for an agent to respond, or you can search and see what others have done to get it resolved.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Hi there, Kim-Christopher. 

Let me take a look at your username in the back end of our system. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I repeatedly installed/ uninstalled app, changed passwords,  etc.  I am at home connected to my xfinity network. I can log in via a web browser without problems but when i try to use the xfinity my account app it will not let me in.  

What i do

Click on get started

Click on continue

Get the message we were unable to sign you in. Please try again

Click ok

I am right back to the get started button.  

If i log out and try again it is the same problem.  It accepts my login and recognizes me but won't  let me go any further.   

Expert

@PE_GA wrote:

I repeatedly installed/ uninstalled app, changed passwords,  etc.  I am at home connected to my xfinity network. I can log in via a web browser without problems but when i try to use the xfinity my account app it will not let me in.  

What i do

Click on get started

Click on continue

Get the message we were unable to sign you in. Please try again

Click ok

I am right back to the get started button.  

If i log out and try again it is the same problem.  It accepts my login and recognizes me but won't  let me go any further.   

if using cell data, switch to wif and try again. if on wifi, switch to cell and try again.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Greetings, PE_GA! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues trying to get fully signed into the MyAccount app. That's certainly frustrating as this is an amazing app to help manage your account. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am unable to log into my mobile app as well. I am on WiFi and it gives me a storm cloud saying “You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?”

Would love to be able to use the app to pay bills and manage my account but have had nothing but trouble.
Silver Problem Solver

@Allycatmeow wrote:
I am unable to log into my mobile app as well. I am on WiFi and it gives me a storm cloud saying “You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?”

Would love to be able to use the app to pay bills and manage my account but have had nothing but trouble.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I get the same thing ....every single time... this has to be one of the worst apps I have...
Official Employee

Hello, PE_GA. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.