Community Forum

Cannot access My Account

Regular Visitor

Cannot access My Account

I recently signed up for Xfinity internet services. However, every time I try to log into my Xfinity account (mobile or desktop on multiple browsers) I get error messages. From the mobile app I get the following:

“You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?”

Pressing the try again takes me in circles.

From desktop browsers I get the following message:

“We are having some trouble connecting to My Account”

There is also a “try again” button which, like the mobile app, takes me in circles.

I have tried resetting my password per customer support with no success. HELP.
Regular Contributor

Re: Cannot access My Account

If you search this Community Forum, you'll see numerous posts describing similar issues.  They have been resolved by individual Comcast reps that monitor this forum.  You can get their attention by mentioning them in your posts or wait for one of them to jump in and take action.  It would be nice to know what Comcast is doing to permanently resolve this issue and stop it from happening.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Expert

@tny14 wrote:
I recently signed up for Xfinity internet services. However, every time I try to log into my Xfinity account (mobile or desktop on multiple browsers) I get error messages. From the mobile app I get the following:

“You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?”

Pressing the try again takes me in circles.

From desktop browsers I get the following message:

“We are having some trouble connecting to My Account”

There is also a “try again” button which, like the mobile app, takes me in circles.

I have tried resetting my password per customer support with no success. HELP.

Hi, have you just changed addresses? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I have not.
Expert

@tny14 wrote:
I have not.

try calling 800-Comcast, select billing and ask the agent to verify that your username is properly connected to your account. Ask the agent to perform a deep account background refresh

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Ok I will try this next and update you. Thanks!
New Poster

Ok, so I've been have the exact same issues and messages since signing up. I've only been a customer for about a month and still have no access to my account online or through a mobile app. Annoying!!

Expert

@MicaT wrote:

Ok, so I've been have the exact same issues and messages since signing up. I've only been a customer for about a month and still have no access to my account online or through a mobile app. Annoying!!

try calling 800-Comcast, select billing and ask the agent to verify that your username is properly connected to your account. Ask the agent to perform a deep account background refresh.