Community Forum

Cannot access My Account - "We couldn't sign you into My Account" message

New Poster

Cannot access My Account - "We couldn't sign you into My Account" message

Hi,

I signed up for service this afternoon for the apartment I just moved into, but I can't sign into my account to confirm the installation that I scheduled with my order. I get an error message saying "We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately you wont be able to manage your account at this time." From searching on Google, this seems like a common problem, but I wasn't sure about how to fix it.

Thank you!

Expert

Re: Cannot access My Account - "We couldn't sign you into My Account" message

@rvasilakopoulos wrote:

Hi,

I signed up for service this afternoon for the apartment I just moved into, but I can't sign into my account to confirm the installation that I scheduled with my order. I get an error message saying "We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately you wont be able to manage your account at this time." From searching on Google, this seems like a common problem, but I wasn't sure about how to fix it.

Thank you!

call 800-Comcast and select billing. tell the agent to check for your master account 'username' (email) and if necessary she can reset the password.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.