Community Forum

Cannot Access MyAccount

New Poster

Cannot Access MyAccount

The system allows me to login on the web, but then it just hangs up and gives me the error message below.

Screenshot 2018-11-09 07.32.35.png

(Background: I had a cable account set up and could access without issue. Then I signed up for internet with the assistance of a technician on the phone. They set up a separate account for me. Then tried to merge the accounts. Based on online research, I suspect that the hang up is tied to the two accounts. I'm hoping to get the attention of someone at XFinity who can help. I've spoken to multiple people who have not solved the issue).

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Cannot Access MyAccount

@Mixelplik wrote:

The system allows me to login on the web, but then it just hangs up and gives me the error message below.

Screenshot 2018-11-09 07.32.35.png

(Background: I had a cable account set up and could access without issue. Then I signed up for internet with the assistance of a technician on the phone. They set up a separate account for me. Then tried to merge the accounts. Based on online research, I suspect that the hang up is tied to the two accounts. I'm hoping to get the attention of someone at XFinity who can help. I've spoken to multiple people who have not solved the issue).

I've found that working with the people at my Xfinity Store is much better because they can make changes in real time while I am talking to them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cannot Access MyAccount

Hello, Mixelplik. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I can absolutely help you fix this issue! Please send me a Private Message with your full name, service address and primary phone number so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!