Community Forum

Can't view my account details.

New Poster

Can't view my account details.

Hello, I have been having problems viewing my acount details on the Xfinity My Account App. When I log in, it states "You are logged in but we are unabe to access your account details. Would you like to try again?" And when I do, it just barely loads and show the same message. Also, when I try to view the My Account tab on the desktop, it just continuously loads. I can access the Support tab, I can also access the My Xfinity tab, but I cannot access the Shop/Upgrade tab. All it does is pop up with this message, 

"We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help." I try to click on back to my plan, but it ends up redirecting me back to the message. 

If anyone from Comcast is able to help, please do. I am already late on a payment and want to make sure it actually goes through. Thank you for your time.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can't view my account details.

Mallik132, the upgrade/shop tab is under maintenance. I can assist you with any questions you have regarding your services. Please send me a private message with your full name so I can assist. 

KenF