Community Forum

Can’t view account

Regular Visitor

Can’t view account

I’ve tried logging in on a browser and the app but it won’t let me. The app says I’m logged in but unable to view details. How can this be fixed so I can view my account?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can’t view account

@sampericolo wrote:

I’ve tried logging in on a browser and the app but it won’t let me. The app says I’m logged in but unable to view details. How can this be fixed so I can view my account?

It may be because you don't know the exact spelling of your username/password.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I'm logged in here so that's not the issue. I've seen this as an issue with many people but it is not resolved with me

Highlighted
Expert

@sampericolo wrote:

I'm logged in here so that's not the issue. I've seen this as an issue with many people but it is not resolved with me

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify that the account you are using is tied 'only' to your current address/account. be sure when fixed to sign in before getting off the phone with the billing agent.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @sampericolo, thanks for reaching out about this account login concern and I can assist you with getting this corrected. If you did not call already,  please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@sampericolo, I'm happy I was able to assist you with getting this Xfinity Account issue resolved! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thanks and we appreciate you being a customer with us! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.