Community Forum

Can't make a payment!😩

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't make a payment!😩

I haven't been able to make a payment online. Very frustrating!
Problem Solver

Re: Can't make a payment!😩

Just how have you been trying?  Using the Xfinity My Account mobile app (make/model device?) or the My Xfinity website?  What error messages or results are you getting?  Did it ever work?  What kind of account do you have, pre-paid or post-paid?

You can always call in to make a payment if necessary, until your online issue is resolved.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Silver Problem Solver

@bksranch2010 wrote:
I haven't been able to make a payment online. Very frustrating!

Here are some other options:

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi @bksranch2010

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums to make us aware of the issue you're having when attempting to pay your bill online. I'm sure it can be pretty frustrating. I can help troubleshoot to get this resolved if it hasn't been already. Can you please provide more details so I can begin? 

1. What type of device are you using? 
  2. Using the My Account App? 

Can you send me a private message with your first and last name and the username you are using to login when attempting to pay your bill? I'd like to make sure the username is linked to your account on the backend.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!