Community Forum

Can't login to my account on My Account App or Website

New Poster

Can't login to my account on My Account App or Website

Like many of the other posts here, I can't access the My Account features on either the Xfinity App or the website. Additionally, I attempted to access the Chat feature to figure this out and the Chat window says "Please enter valid account number" (though there's no place to enter this information). 

Please help! 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can't login to my account on My Account App or Website

@soneil wrote:

Like many of the other posts here, I can't access the My Account features on either the Xfinity App or the website. Additionally, I attempted to access the Chat feature to figure this out and the Chat window says "Please enter valid account number" (though there's no place to enter this information). 

Please help! 

Your statement will have your correct accoount number

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Gold Problem Solver

@RobertWy wrote: ... Your statement will have your correct accoount number

No doubt it will. But, as this poster and many others have pointed out, on the Chat entry page:

... there's no place to enter this information ...
Silver Problem Solver

@BruceW wrote:

@RobertWy wrote: ... Your statement will have your correct accoount number

No doubt it will. But, as this poster and many others have pointed out, on the Chat entry page:

... there's no place to enter this information ...

Oops; I was referring to the web site.

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/?CMP=ILC_myaccount_myxfinity_au

And it is on the statement.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Gold Problem Solver

@RobertWy wrote: ... Oops; I was referring to the web site. ...

It isn't clear what you're trying to say. How does the presence of the account number on the My Account pages help, if there's no place to enter it on https://support.xfinity.com/chat?

And what about those who can't use Chat because the page demands a phone number? My Account lists customer phone numbers, but again, how does that help when there's no place to enter the number on the Chat page?

Having the information the Chat page demands is of no use if the Chat page provides no way to enter it.

Silver Problem Solver

@BruceW wrote:

@RobertWy wrote: ... Oops; I was referring to the web site. ...

It isn't clear what you're trying to say. How does the presence of the account number on the My Account pages help, if there's no place to enter it on https://support.xfinity.com/chat?

And what about those who can't use Chat because the page demands a phone number? My Account lists customer phone numbers, but again, how does that help when there's no place to enter the number on the Chat page?

Having the information the Chat page demands is of no use if the Chat page provides no way to enter it.

I just wondered if they could log in to their account on the web site.  You are right about the account number, but it might help if they call customer service.  And if they can't log into the account, then that might tell them something.