Community Forum

Can't log into my account!

New Poster

Can't log into my account!

Cannot log into My account
Hello, I have an installation appointment soon. I can't log into My account to check the details. I keep getting the following message:

Sorry
A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

How can I solve this? Thanks.
Expert

Re: Can't log into my account!

@Michellelee8860 wrote:
Cannot log into My account
Hello, I have an installation appointment soon. I can't log into My account to check the details. I keep getting the following message:

Sorry
A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

How can I solve this? Thanks.

you are using a smart device and the xfinity My Account app? are you on wifi (if so, yours or someplace else) or on cell data? if on one, have you tried the other?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't log into my account!

Hello, Michellelee8860. If you can answer the questions that Rustyben supplied at your earliest convenience, that would be awesome. It will help us understand the source of the issue and also help us lead you to a solution. Thanks a bunch! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!