Community Forum

Can't Log In to My Account

New Poster

Can't Log In to My Account

I get an error message saying that I'm logged in but we are unable to access your account details. I've chatted with customer service 3 times and been promised a call back twice and haven't heard anything and am still getting the same error.

IMG_0876.jpg
Expert

Re: Can't Log In to My Account

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I am having the exact same problem. I can’t log into my account and I am getting the same message. Please help.
Expert

@Shaneglasgow wrote:
I am having the exact same problem. I can’t log into my account and I am getting the same message. Please help.

follow the directions in the post just above your post (private message @ComcastShane)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.