Community Forum

Can not open my account

New Poster

Can not open my account

It will not open, won't let me sign in or anything been having this problem and it's getting frustrating because I need to see my bill
Expert

Re: Can not open my account

@Kristinak25 wrote:
It will not open, won't let me sign in or anything been having this problem and it's getting frustrating because I need to see my bill

call 800-comcast and select billing. the agent can help you get access to your my account by fixing the username and/or password. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can not open my account

Kristinak25 -- Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and I understand your frustrations this can cause. I would like to help you going forward from here. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!