Can not login

Cant login, just signed up last night and still cant login
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can not login

@pool8310 wrote:
Cant login, just signed up last night and still cant login

Here are a few  self-help options  if you want to make your payment: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thx for the reply, i just want to sign in to my account to see what is going on in there ! Set up everything
Silver Problem Solver

@pool8310 wrote:
Thx for the reply, i just want to sign in to my account to see what is going on in there ! Set up everything

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello @pool8310, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm delighted to hear that you have chosen Comcast as your service provider, we are very happy to have you. I'm sorry that you are not able to access your Xfinity online account, we definitely want you to be able to view your account details. I can assist you with getting this corrected. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@pool8310, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with accessing your Xfinity online account. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!