Community Forum

Can not log in

New Poster

Can not log in

I have searched this site (useless).  I can sometimes log in on browser, apps sometimes work if I toggle VPN or cell data (but rarely).  No consistency to understand how to make this work.

ID and PW is submitted, 6 digit code is texted to phone, code is  entered and submitted, and then get "The username or password you entered was incorrect. Please try again". 

This problem is posted on the forum but there is no fix listed.

clearing cache and reinstalling app makes no difference.  Occurs on My Account and Mobile apps.

New Poster

Can not log in

I have searched this site (useless).  I can sometimes log in on browser, apps sometimes work if I toggle VPN or cell data (but rarely).  No consistency to understand how to make this work.

ID and PW is submitted, 6 digit code is texted to phone, code is  entered and submitted, and then get "The username or password you entered was incorrect. Please try again". 

This problem is posted on the forum but there is no fix listed.

Expert

Re: Can not log in

combined threads.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Can not log in

Like many others, I've been unable to login using the My Account and Stream Comcast Apps on my Android device (Samsung S11) for several weeks now. 

I enter the Xfinity Code that I receive via SMS but then it says user name or password incorrect. Which makes no sense, since I am able to log in via a computer but not on mobile device using these apps.

I have cleared settings and cache to no avail. Please provide a fix, solve or update of the apps ASAP! 

Thanks!