Community Forum

Can an employee log me out of all signed in devices?

Highlighted
New Poster

Can an employee log me out of all signed in devices?

I’ve moved apartments and all the guests who’ve had access to my account I’d like to get them signed off. If I can get an employee to remotely sign me out of all devices so I could then change the password it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Can an employee log me out of all signed in devices?

@EricCoSprings wrote:
I’ve moved apartments and all the guests who’ve had access to my account I’d like to get them signed off. If I can get an employee to remotely sign me out of all devices so I could then change the password it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

while waiting, change your password. then check your account to see if any users are added (who would still have access using their own accounts that are part of your account). go to xfinity.com and sign in. go to account, then to users. any users there?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Nope I’m the only user on it, but I know I have others who have me signed in on their iPhones to get publicXfinity connections. Can employees sign me out of all devices? Is that something they can do I’m not sure.
Official Employee

Greetings, @EricCoSprings! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I certainly understand with wanting to make you Comcast login secure. I would like to see what I can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!