Community Forum

Billing increase

New Poster

Billing increase

Our latest monthly charge was almost $30 more than the previous month.  I added no services.  So why the increase.  I did phone comcast for help in getting Spanish language on the Rockies game (I never asked for that nor selected it) to English, but that was not due to any selection I made for Spanish.  it just began to happen on our downstairs TV.  There should be no charge to me for that.

Expert

Re: Billing increase

revjohnbengston wrote:

Our latest monthly charge was almost $30 more than the previous month.  I added no services.  So why the increase.  I did phone comcast for help in getting Spanish language on the Rockies game (I never asked for that nor selected it) to English, but that was not due to any selection I made for Spanish.  it just began to happen on our downstairs TV.  There should be no charge to me for that.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Billing increase

Hi revjohnbengston, I can assist in reviewing your bill with you, please send me a private me a private message with your account information (name on account, address on account and account number).

Thank you