Community Forum

Bill payment on App.

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill payment on App.

Hey all,
The bug fix didn't work. I go to make a payment on the app and I just get sent to a blank screen.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bill payment on App.

@Seankistner wrote:
Hey all,
The bug fix didn't work. I go to make a payment on the app and I just get sent to a blank screen.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi Seankistner, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our forums.  I understand you are experiencing issues with our My Account App and if still needing assistance I would like to help troubleshoot further.  To get started, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello Seankistner, I haven't heard from you in a while.  Please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!