Community Forum

Bill payment in app not working.

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill payment in app not working.

I've akways paid my bill through the app but today it is not working. I cleared my cache, checked for updates, uninstalled then reinstalled, and shut down my phone and restarted it. The bill pay in the app just doesn't work. When i tap on *make a payment* it has a loading circle for 10 seconds then it goes to a blank white page with nothing. If I click the back button it goes right back to the overview page with no problem. This has never happened to me before. Hmmm? I know there are other ways to pay and I just wanted somebody to know.
Ps. I'm in MN.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bill payment in app not working.

@HopeT wrote:
I've akways paid my bill through the app but today it is not working. I cleared my cache, checked for updates, uninstalled then reinstalled, and shut down my phone and restarted it. The bill pay in the app just doesn't work. When i tap on *make a payment* it has a loading circle for 10 seconds then it goes to a blank white page with nothing. If I click the back button it goes right back to the overview page with no problem. This has never happened to me before. Hmmm? I know there are other ways to pay and I just wanted somebody to know.
Ps. I'm in MN.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Home-Phone-Features/how-do-I-unblock-a-phone-number/td-p/3071496

Here are a few other self-help options you can use to make your payments: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!