Community Forum

Bill pay option is down

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill pay option is down

The bill pay option in the app has been down for at least a couple of months now and it's very frustrating. It's the only reason I even downloaded the app. I'm sorry Xfinity, but you're customer service is only getting worse. And whenever I try to call, I get someone on the line who barely understands me and I can barely understand them. When are you actually going to fix your issues, instead of continuing to make empty promises to your customers?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bill pay option is down

@AREllison wrote:
The bill pay option in the app has been down for at least a couple of months now and it's very frustrating. It's the only reason I even downloaded the app. I'm sorry Xfinity, but you're customer service is only getting worse. And whenever I try to call, I get someone on the line who barely understands me and I can barely understand them. When are you actually going to fix your issues, instead of continuing to make empty promises to your customers?

Here are some other options:

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I just uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and it worked. I've been having issues making payments for some time now.
Official Employee

Thanks for posting to the forums @AREllison. Sorry for the experience you've had. I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to able to get your bill paid using any of the other self-help options provided by @RobertWy

Have you tried uninstalling the app, restarting your phone and reinstalling the app to see if this helps you? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!