Community Forum

Authenticator

Contributor

Authenticator

I occasionally get notifications from Authenticator about a request.  I don't know where these requests are coming from but cannot figure out how to deny the request.  The notification asks if I want to allow the request.  There are supposed to be Yes and no buttons but I don't see them.

Expert

Re: Authenticator

@heinz057 wrote:

I occasionally get notifications from Authenticator about a request.  I don't know where these requests are coming from but cannot figure out how to deny the request.  The notification asks if I want to allow the request.  There are supposed to be Yes and no buttons but I don't see them.

just ignore the notification. sounds like you have others logged into your account. did you sign in someone else's device with your username/password? if so they can use their own authenticator app. you have to approve with fingerprint or face ID or clicking an approval or giving the code manually.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!