Community Forum

All Devices Offline

Frequent Visitor

All Devices Offline

So I’ve been through the ringer with customer support as usual, so I figured I would post here to see if I could get a resolution.

For the last two weeks all devices in my home show offline and a red dot next to the device in the My Account app. However all of my devices are actively working with no issue. I have the iPhone XS Max, have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, have restarted all devices multiple times, to no luck. The xFi app shows my gateway as online with no problems.

What is going on and is anyone else experiencing this issue? I’ve tried everything to get a resolution to this and even an escalated ticket resulted in a call from someone who had no clue as to what they were doing.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: All Devices Offline

@RebelSean wrote:
So I’ve been through the ringer with customer support as usual, so I figured I would post here to see if I could get a resolution.

For the last two weeks all devices in my home show offline and a red dot next to the device in the My Account app. However all of my devices are actively working with no issue. I have the iPhone XS Max, have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, have restarted all devices multiple times, to no luck. The xFi app shows my gateway as online with no problems.

What is going on and is anyone else experiencing this issue? I’ve tried everything to get a resolution to this and even an escalated ticket resulted in a call from someone who had no clue as to what they were doing.

My My Account App no longer displays either green or red with the latest release.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Is this expected behavior or a feature removal? Makes no sense to remove such a feature.
Silver Problem Solver

@RebelSean wrote:
Is this expected behavior or a feature removal? Makes no sense to remove such a feature.

Today, mine is on the Home page with red for outages at the TV, Internet, Voice service.  They are red because there is an outage in my area.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status/

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Frequent Visitor

Mine has shown as offline with a red dot for weeks now even though everything is online and working just fine.
Frequent Visitor

My apologies it’s just frustrating that I can’t get an answer from anyone anywhere regarding the issue.
Silver Problem Solver

@RebelSean wrote:

That happened to me yesterday; Comcast was working an issue in my neighborhood.  I don't really care as long as my devices are working, regardless of an outage in my area.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status/

New Poster

I have been experiencing the same issues. It’s been a month. I called but they told me everything looks good from their end. I know everything is working fine but it stresses me out seeing the red dot and the “offline” message. I also tried restarting the app and everything but still no luck.
Contributor

Same issue here..  It was fine and then they did an upgrade in the neighborhood and ever since, all device show offline even though they are working fine.   This occurs even when there is NOT an outage notification  

Contributor

And I just noticed that the device show offline and the data data usage is not calulating.   This all occurred ater they did some fiber upgrades in the area.  Really odd./

@kgowen4444 wrote:

Same issue here..  It was fine and then they did an upgrade in the neighborhood and ever since, all device show offline even though they are working fine.   This occurs even when there is NOT an outage notification