New Poster

Account App

I can’t open my Account App
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Account App

@Bquilla57 wrote:
I can’t open my Account App

What are you trying to open it on, make/model device?  Have you uninstalled/re-installed it?  Just what happens when you click on the icon?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

If you have 2-step verification turned on, the app simply won't work on iphone.  Login to your account from a  browser and turn off 2-step verification.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I cannot login to my account using my account mobile - iPhone with 2 step.  It says only primary account holder can access my account.  I can access it on the computer.  You reqally need to address this and get the app to work.  Ignoring customers is really not acceptable.  

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@mbatson wrote:

I cannot login to my account using my account mobile - iPhone with 2 step.  It says only primary account holder can access my account.  I can access it on the computer.  You reqally need to address this and get the app to work.  Ignoring customers is really not acceptable.  

Does the app give you the option to provide feedback to the developers?  That might be an option to get in their ear.  Sounds like if you really want to access it on the iPhone at this time, you need to turn OFF the 2 step authentication.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks.  My mistake. I was trying to use the app for Mobile instead of Xfinity My Account app.  The app for My Account works for me - with 2 factor and as secondary user.  The Mobile app only works for the primary user - no idea why that would be.