Community Forum

Account App

New Poster

Account App

My accounty app is not showing all my services such as X1 is missing, this statrted on 11-11-2018 and cannot find a solution or similar issue

Expert

Re: Account App

@MedicDave wrote:

My accounty app is not showing all my services such as X1 is missing, this statrted on 11-11-2018 and cannot find a solution or similar issue

do you perhaps mean there is not 'TV' tab or perhaps 'Internet' tab?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

XI TV icon

Expert

@MedicDave wrote:

XI TV icon

can you do a screen shot?  have you verified you are talking about the Xfinity MyAccount app or are you speaking of the xfinity Stream TV app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

A screenshot would certainly help.

Hi MedicDave. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing the provisioning of your service entitlements for what you see on our app. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.