Community Forum

Accessing My Account

New Poster

Accessing My Account

I recently signed up for internet service, which has been working fine, but I am unable to access My Account online or on the Xfinity app. It allows me to log in, but it gives me an error that My Acccount information cannot be found/accessed and when I choose the "try again" option it just puts me in an endless loop. Is there a way for this issue to be resolved?

Expert

Re: Accessing My Account

@gellis wrote:

I recently signed up for internet service, which has been working fine, but I am unable to access My Account online or on the Xfinity app. It allows me to log in, but it gives me an error that My Acccount information cannot be found/accessed and when I choose the "try again" option it just puts me in an endless loop. Is there a way for this issue to be resolved?

that means the username is not properly associated with your own current account. call 800-Comcast and select billing and ask the agent to be sure that your username is associated only with your own current address/account. you might want to have a copy of your most recent bill nearby when calling. If you prefer to wait, a Comcast Official Employee will usually reply to your thread within 72 hours. let us know that your problem is resolved.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I'm having the same problem.  I've had Comcast since July, but still cannot fully log in on the app or website.  Shane, I can click on your name, but don't see any line to private message you.

Expert

@jrozier wrote:

I'm having the same problem.  I've had Comcast since July, but still cannot fully log in on the app or website.  Shane, I can click on your name, but don't see any line to private message you.

try now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

jrozier -- Can you see if you can PM me now?  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.