Community Forum

Accessing My Account App

New Poster

Accessing My Account App

After logging into the My Account app on my phone, it keeps saying "You are logged in but we are unable ot access your account details." No matter how much I click "try again", it doesn't work.

Expert

Re: Accessing My Account App

@terryym wrote:

After logging into the My Account app on my phone, it keeps saying "You are logged in but we are unable ot access your account details." No matter how much I click "try again", it doesn't work.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your login username to point only to your current address/account number.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Accessing My Account App

Hi terryym, I am sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your app. There's no need to worry I can help you with getting logged in successfully, have you tried removing the app and then adding it back to your device? Have you tried logging in using a browser? Do you have issues logging into any other Xfinity apps? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!