Community Forum

APP NOT TAKING PAYMENTS

Highlighted
New Poster

APP NOT TAKING PAYMENTS

I made a payment in March & April 2020, only to find out the app never applied payments to my account. This also happened 3 times in 2019. I made a payment yesterday, & this afternoon my cable was disconnected. To my horror, I found out I was $294 in rears, & had to pay this amount to have my cable reconnected. I was credited $6 for reconnect charge & given a $5.99 movie coupon, which can be applied to my future bill. I'm on a fixed low income, & today's chunk of change I had to pay, left me with $150 to get thru to the next month. This entire ordeal caused extreme anxiety. My lesson, check the next day after you make a payment, to insure they received it! When I paid my supposed past due bill last night, the app reflected the correct balanced owed, but today there was no payment received. I'm a 67 yr old woman, recovering from cancer & the ongoing treatments, cause a certain amount of brain fog, but I always make a monthly payment, because I'm home bound & need to be have my cable working. I really feel Comcast should give me at least a $100 credit because there's a flaw in their app/payments. I would appreciate a quick response. Thank you.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: APP NOT TAKING PAYMENTS

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: APP NOT TAKING PAYMENTS

Hello Charbo22, thank you for taking some time out of your day to create a post. I apologize for the bad experience that you've had with or app, I can look into this for you to make sure your app payment option works properly also I can see what I can do about making this whole ordeal right for you. We don't want to cause anymore stress and anxiety for you during your recovery, so let's get this taken care of. Please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!