Community Forum

2step authentication issue

lrlouis50
New Poster

2step authentication issue

Everything worked great until two-step authentication started. Now I'm afraid to logout because app never prompts for the authorization code. When I go to view my bill it asks you to login, prompts for password, then comes back to same screen with message "Sorry we are unable to sign you in. Please try again." Can't find a way to get online help with this issue.
Rustyben
Expert

Re: 2step authentication issue

@lrlouis50 wrote:
Everything worked great until two-step authentication started. Now I'm afraid to logout because app never prompts for the authorization code. When I go to view my bill it asks you to login, prompts for password, then comes back to same screen with message "Sorry we are unable to sign you in. Please try again." Can't find a way to get online help with this issue.

until you can make it work, use a regular web browser and go to xfinity.com and sign in, then go to accounts.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!