Community Forum

xfinity rewards

New Poster

xfinity rewards

I need help with my xfinity rewards card. I have read some of the previous post and am experiencing the same run around about the reward. I signed up on 8/2017 and maintaned my service for the required period of time. And here it is 12/18/17 and still nothing. I thought I would have it for the holiday to either pay my bill or even get some last minute gifts for my kids but nothing but reps telling me someone is going to call me. 

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity rewards

@nikalove32 wrote:

I need help with my xfinity rewards card. I have read some of the previous post and am experiencing the same run around about the reward. I signed up on 8/2017 and maintaned my service for the required period of time. And here it is 12/18/17 and still nothing. I thought I would have it for the holiday to either pay my bill or even get some last minute gifts for my kids but nothing but reps telling me someone is going to call me. 

You can try checking your staus here: https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/status

New Poster

I did and it shows nothing for me..but everytime I speak with someone they say that I should be recieveing it

Official Employee

Hello nikalove32. I can assist in researching your reward card and provide you with a status update. If you'd like additional help, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I did find out that on the rewards site you have to put in your regular Comcast account number with no spaces. Putting in your phone, address and zip does not seem to wok.

Official Employee

Hi, RShad - I was able to pull up the prepaid card info by entering your information. Keep in mind that you need to put the phone number that associated with your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!