Community Forum

xfinity mobile

Contributor

xfinity mobile

Thinking of switching to xfinity mobile. Looking for honest opinion of the service. I use my phone mainly for talk & text with maybe an occasional picture or gps usage. Thoughts? Good or bad idea

tia

Contributor

Re: xfinity mobile

I swithed from AT&T about 18 months ago and have been very pleased with Xfinity Mobile service and cost.  The service has been better than AT&T in Northern California and since my wife and I are usually on Wi-Fi, our bill went from over $100 a month with AT&T to $15.00 a month with Xfinity Mobile.  We are on the by the Gig plan and between us use less than 1 gigabyte a month.  

Expert

I've been very happy since I switched from Virgin Mobile almost two years ago. My VM bills were a total of $37.50/mo. Most of my XM bills are less than $5.00/mo. If it's ever more than that it's still low, less than $20/mo, and only if I have to oay for 1 GB of data which might be three or four months in a year.

I've been on the by the gig plan, and keep my bills low by actively managing my mobile data usage. I do that by keeping mobile data turned off, and only turning it when when I need it.

Edit 6/30/19 12:39 PM - When I was with VM I paid for only one line. I'm paying for two lines with XM.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Too soon to tell, just switched 2 lines to Xfinity mobile, signal is better since they use verizon, a must here. looks much cheaper, but need a few months to confirm showing about 75.00 includine 1/24th of cost of 2 new samsung 10 e phones, that is far cheaper than verizon would have been.

- Bill
Contributor

I can honestly say that I have had nothing but positive experiences with my Xfinity Mobile service. I got the iPhone XS from them a year ago and I only got the "by the gig" $12 data service. I just added an iPad Air 3 to my Xfinity Mobile account and am loving that, too. I cannot complain about anything at all.