Community Forum

xfinity mobile can not activate our 2 cellphones

New Poster

How long will this problem be resolved? We need the phones you sold us to work.  Refer to the notes on file about our situation. I was transfered to a "manager" was on hold with music for almost half an hour and was hung up on. Some service we are getting from your company...

New Poster

2018-12-10.png

New Poster

Re: xfinity mobile can not activate our 2 cellphones

Sent a follow-up message stating more of the activation problem but it was immidiately deleted. Our case is that, we are verizon customers switching to xfinity mobile bringing in our existing cp numbers. We got 2 new phones from xfinity but up to now they failed to activate our new phones. Pls somebody help- we don't have cp services now. I hope this message won't be deleted for somebody else to see...

Official Employee

Hello pertsp, I would like to review any open tickets with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi pertsp, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!