Community Forum

video calling

New Poster

video calling

I just recently switched over to Xfinity mobile from Verizion, and I noticed that I do not have an option to do video calling. I made sure that the HD Voice was turned on, and then I went to the phone app and tried to turn on the video calling and it says thatthe video calling service on the account is turned off, and that I need to contact customer serivce to have the service turned on. what do I need to do to be able to have access to video calling directly from my call screen.

Official Employee

Re: video calling

Hi sacrobert, to clarify you brought your device over from another carrier (Verizon)? If so I can assist you with getting this feature turned on and working properly, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

We are having the same issue with our S9+. We bought it new from xfinity.

Official Employee

@Janell2018 wrote: We are having the same issue with our S9+. We bought it new from xfinity.

I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!