Community Forum

unfairly charged 254.98 + 129.1

New Poster

unfairly charged 254.98 + 129.1

Hi

On Dec 5 I ordered for a Note 8 from Xfinity for which I was initially charged $129.1. I tried 2 weeks calling 3 times a day to get my phone activate. There was not a single help to solve my problem except generic responses which did nothing. Finally after being taken for a ride for 2 weeks without any  solution I finally decided to return the phone. And now after waiting for more than 30 days I see that I have been charged additional 254.98! 

When I called I was told that they are for the damages! I mean, are you serious? To use the phone it should be activated in the first place.

First of all, i tried my best to get my phone activated and when  I returned it back you are charging me again. This is beyond ridiculous how you treat your customer wherein your company is the sole reason to cause this pain and now you are charging me for it.  When I called your custoemr care for the detail on the damage . I was told that they cannot reveal the details!

Least you could have done in this situation is return back my money.

This is utterly disgraceful attitude from a company of this stature.

Regular Contributor

Re: unfairly charged 254.98 + 129.1

did you take photos of the phone be for you  return it? so you have proof that it was not damge at all 

all so you where charge a C stock grade  

New Poster

No, I didnt. I never had chance to use it as they never activated my phone. Moreover I returned the phone in the same box and package they provided. So I dont undersatnd how their claim for damage suffice in this case.

When I asked the rep for the detail of the damage for which I have charged, they said they cannot give any detail.

This feels like outright scam.

Regular Contributor

if  comcast can not  refund  you soon i would file  a dispute charge back claim  with your  bank and get your $ back  that way 

New Poster

Thanks snow7551

Regular Contributor

your so welcome