Community Forum

transfer iphone

New Poster

transfer iphone

i have an unlocked iphone xr. can i register it with xfinity mobile.

Official Employee

Re: transfer iphone

Hello stilltrying, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to reach out to us here regarding this concern. You can certainly bring your IPhone over as long as it's an IPhone 6 generation or newer. For more information on how bring your equipment over please review the information below or click on this link.

The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program allows Xfinity Mobile customers to bring a compatible iPhone to a new line of service on a new or existing account.

The BYOD program is available at xfinity.com/mobile/byod and Xfinity Stores, where the customer can confirm in-person that their iPhone is compatible with Xfinity Mobile.

Preferably, BYOD devices are activated in-person at an Xfinity Store. However, after the customer verifies compatibility and eligibility in-person at a retail location, they can complete activation later on via xfinitymobile.com/activate (or by calling the Xfinity Mobile Center).

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: transfer iphone

Hi stilltrying, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!