Community Forum

pie issue

New Poster

pie issue

this is not a ? this info that i recieved from Samsung support. I recently was sent to a UBREAKWEFIX

store with my S10+ and my wifes phone that recently got the the pie update. they call it a system refresh. this not work at all. So this morning there is something head our way i recieve an update notice on my S10+ securety ptch update. so samsung is working on it. But i am upset about the way customer care is handling this issue when it comes to us saving money using wifi and data.

i cant not believe the all customers are happy for paying extra for data used by mms., witch

is what we all have to do now. before i got my S10+ my bill for both of my s8+ was $3.00 a month becuase i stayed in WIFI. got over charge by one month so i had no bill. But now forced to use data and getting charge for it.  The agent i spoke to was so unprofessional getting into how much data my wife uses saying that we dont have to be credited for data useage because it does not warrent a credit. so that being said, i will keep calling them untill this promblem is fixed.

New Poster

Re: pie issue

I'm having the same problem.  phone does not automatically hook up to xfinity wifi anymore - I can't even do it manually AND I can't get mms messages while in wifi mode.  I can't believe that they would just change this major feature of the service without even telling us or warning us.  just got the update and now I can't even figure out how to use my phone.................really upsetting.  The whole reason I quit sprint and went with Xfinity was to save money using primarily WIFI