Community Forum

phones missing from my account after changing address, extremely frustrating...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

phones missing from my account after changing address, extremely frustrating...

Here is a brief summary of my scenario:

I previously lived in [address 1]; I had an internet service with Xfinity. I purchased a phone from Xfinity mobile and ported my number in--let's call this phone [phone 1]. Everything was fine at this point. Then I moved to [address 2], and purchased another phone from Xfinity mobile, and ported in another phone number--let's refer to this phone as [phone 2]. I received both phones and activated both by calling the customer service. The problem is, however, that my Xfinity mobile account was not synced with my internet account  after my address change... Now neither phones appear in my Xfinity mobile account. I called the customer service, and I was told the account need to be recoded. What is problematic is that my [phone 1] and [phone 2] are associated with two different accounts! The rep on the phone (who is tier-2) couldn't recode my account because of that... 

Essentially what I want to do is:

(1) Recode my Xfinity mobile account with my Xfinity internet account, so that I can manage them online.

(2) Associate _both_ phone, [phone 1] and [phone 2], with the recoded account, making both appear on my online portal.

The tier-2 rep told me they need to create a ticket to the tier-3 team and let them to fix it. However, it has been more than 7 business days since my last phone call and the problem was not fixed at all. I am desperatly looking for somebody from Xfinity who can help me--right now I couldn't manage my data usage or change payment at all! Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

The ticket to the tier-3 is 19010488851. 

Official Employee

Re: phones missing from my account after changing address, extremely frustrating...

Hello xiangyi, thank you for creating a post. I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!