Community Forum

need SIM pin unlock code for my LG X charge.

New Poster

need SIM pin unlock code for my LG X charge.

Account is in good standing order, have been since the start over 6 months ago. Phone is fully paid off. After checking, the phone is locked to xfinity (contrary to what xfinity says about it being shipped unlocked). Can one of the reps reply with that info i need to provide to have the phone unlocked please. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: need SIM pin unlock code for my LG X charge.

@Jake35543 wrote:

Account is in good standing order, have been since the start over 6 months ago. Phone is fully paid off. After checking, the phone is locked to xfinity (contrary to what xfinity says about it being shipped unlocked). Can one of the reps reply with that info i need to provide to have the phone unlocked please. 

Info here:

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/115000864008/how-do-i-unlock-my-android-phone

Official Employee

Re: need SIM pin unlock code for my LG X charge.

Hello Jake35543, we have a new policy for submitting your unlock request. Please review the information provided below and reach back out to me here if you have any additional questions. 

How to request for your phone to be unlocked

1. Find out if you're eligible to unlock your device.
  2. Complete an email with the information below and return it to: xfinitymobile_unlocks@comcast.com.

Subject: Xfinity Mobile device unlock request ticket # XXXXXX
    • Name on account
    • Account number
    • Service address
    • Last paid Xfinity Mobile bill amount
    • Last 4 digits of credit card used on Xfinity Mobile account
    • Are the device(s) paid off? (Y/N)
    • Mobile phone number(s)
    • IMEI(s) requesting to be unlocked
    • Reason

Notes:

• The ticket number for the subject of the email was provided to you at the time of your request with an Xfinity Mobile agent.
  • You can find your IMEI listed on your Xfinity Mobile account on the device page by clicking on the device and then About.