Community Forum

login.xfinity.com looping

New Poster

login.xfinity.com looping

not able to access my account. help ?

Official Employee

Re: login.xfinity.com looping

Hello @machambi, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about this looping you're experiencing when trying to log into your Xfinity online account. We definitely want you to be able to successfully log in and view your account & billing details. I would be more than happy to assist! Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: login.xfinity.com looping

@machambi, I never received a private message or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this login looping concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you choosing to have Comcast as your service provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!