Community Forum

iPhone 8 delayed??

Regular Visitor

iPhone 8 delayed??

I was just told that all iPhone 8 and 8 plus orders has been delayed till September 27??!! Seems like why mine hadn't shipped yet.
New Poster

Re: iPhone 8 delayed??

Did you hear this from an xfinity employee? I have not received a shipping confirmation email and I'm starting to think their must be a delay. I chatted with someone today who I think was really confused. They told me that xfinity was waiitng for payment confirmation from my bank? But then they sent me a copy of what they were looking at and it clearly stated that my phone was "financed" so I don't know whats happening anymore. 

UGH. My old phone is dead. I needed this new phone to arrive on time. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes 2 reps have told me that there is a delay.
New Poster

I have an iPhone 8 that was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but still says "shipping soon"

Does anyone know if they will be available in store tomorrow?

Official Employee

GrtNrthrn315, you cannot redeem phones you purchased online via the store. 

To All, there are some customers who have received shipping info for their preordered iPhones and others who have not. I can check on the status of your orders. Please private message me your full name, order number, address and account number for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

PM Sent.

Also, just to clarify, I was asking if they would be in stock in stores to see if it would be possible to cancel the online order (if it is indeed delayed to 9/27) and just buy one in store.

Thanks

Official Employee

Oh, I see what you're saying, GrtNrthrn315. You may need to call your local store for that info. I'm unable to see their inventory. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!