Community Forum

iPad 11-inch?

New Poster

iPad 11-inch?

So why does Xfinity Mobile use the newest 11-inch iPad Pro in their TV advertisement introducing tablets to the mobile service, but NOT actually offer the newer 11-inch and 12-inch iPad Pros? When will the newer iPads become available?
Frequent Visitor

Re: iPad 11-inch?

And of the 4 models they offer they're all limited to 64gb of storage with the exception of the 6th gen iPad you can choose from 64gb or 128gb. I already own a 64gb LTE 10.5 iPad Pro but would love more storage. I hear down the road they will let you bring over your own iPads so I'm waiting patiently for that or holding off buying another until they offer better choices.

Contributor

Re: iPad 11-inch?

I don't know but I do know for a fact that the only NEW models are the iPad Air 3 (the one I got last week) and the iPad Mini.  The iPad Pro they have is the 10.5 version and the iPad is not a new one. Not saying there is anything wrong with them, but when I was at the store I thought the website might be wrong so I asked about the Pro first but was told that they do not offer the brand new Pro.