Community Forum

iOS visual voicemail - Does it work?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

iOS visual voicemail - Does it work?

Looking to port over from t-mobile by ordering a LG X Charge and then using the sim in my iPhone. Does Visual Voicemail work on iOS? How do I enable it after the swap? 

Thanks!

Problem Solver

Re: iOS visual voicemail - Does it work?

I don't know about iOS, but visual voicemail definately works on my S8+.  On Android you use Xfinity's "Voicemail" app.  I assume it would be the same on iOS....

Frequent Visitor

Android and iOS voicemail systems are different. They have to be setup in the backend different. I'm wondering if anyone was able to do this since BYOD is not supported.

Official Employee

zzzrawr, we do not support devices acquired outside of XFINITY Mobile. I recommend you use the device you purchase from XFINITY mobile to ensure you are able to use the device fully. 

Aside from that, visual voicemail in iOS devices are reached by going into the phone app and then tapping the lower right side of your screen that says voicemail. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!