Community Forum

conflicting info on LG X Charge delivery date Was 9/18, then 9/20, Now BO 10/2

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

conflicting info on LG X Charge delivery date Was 9/18, then 9/20, Now BO 10/2

order #238840 was placed on 9/14 for $1 LG X Charge phone. Was given 9/18 then 9/20 BO dates. Called and was told it was there NOT in back order state but needed to be fulfilled. Now 2nd call in and now told it is BO for 10/2 date. Can some one help. I am on disability and need help. I tried to PM ComcastKenF but any browser I try, also on ipad mini, will not allow me to access private Messaging, so I can send my private info to him. Sorry first time in these forums. Thank you

Regular Visitor

Re: conflicting info on LG X Charge delivery date Was 9/18, then 9/20, Now BO 10/2

Thanks I have found out how to send PM to ComcastKenF.

Looks like the BO on LG X Charge picked up for $1 are atleast as far out as 10/2 per my call in tonight. Anyone else got their phone orders placed on 9/12 - 9/13 yet?

Official Employee

Re: conflicting info on LG X Charge delivery date Was 9/18, then 9/20, Now BO 10/2

jobosmith, you have to post publicly before you can send a private message. I've seen your message and will update you on your order there. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Yes, I ordered two LG X Charge phones on the morning of Sept 13th and they were both delivered on 9/21. I ordered them from the 800# as a previous order had to be cancelled first.

Official Employee

jobosmith, it looks like you've received your device and activated it. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!