Community Forum

comcast lied about $500 gift card for new xfinity mobile account

Regular Visitor

comcast lied about $500 gift card for new xfinity mobile account

I signed up for xfinity mobile and purchased an iphone x because i was told i would qualify for a $500 gift card... i was told this multiple times... they said it should show up in about 4 months.  i made all my payments, kept my line active and just a couple days ago when i called to check in on the status i was told that i DID NOT qualify.  I know comcast has bad customers service but this is a whole different level.  i have tried calling and chatting several times.  and they just keep sending me in loops.  I NEVER WOULD OF SIGNED UP HAD I WAS TOLD I WOULD NOT GET THE GIFT CARD.  I do have some screen shots and i have been advised to file claims.  why would comcast put that promo on just to cancel it on me later, is it to much to ask for a billion dollar company to at the very least not rely on bait and switch to make money.

Official Employee

Re: comcast lied about $500 gift card for new xfinity mobile account

Hi uthd459, thank you for reaching out and I will gladly review this for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Regular Contributor

uthd it could  take  up too 90 days  for your  card to come  you all so need too make  sure  you keep  up with your payments  on time  after that  your  card should come   

learn too read the  find print be for  singing  up for stuff not  just  singed  up for some in  and then  think its  going too show up after  that 

Regular Visitor

all payments are up to date (its called autopay) and the 90 days wait is fine.. its them not being able to give me an answer on whats the staus thats the issue, and people telling me different things... nice try snow7551 or should i say comcast employee bot.

Official Employee

Hi uthd659, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi uthd659, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I was able get some answers to your questions. Please reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you