Community Forum

activation issues

Highlighted
New Poster

activation issues

I have been tryign to get a replacement device activated since last week. I have a case number and no returned phone calls, the service is terrible. When I oprted my numbers fro ATT & T, the sales guy activated a GOLD phone I did not want a GOLD phone. He said I would exchange but I'm locked out of your account he said bring ot back tomorrwo and exhange it. It has been down hill since then because I bought the device instead of payments they could not return it, I have been to the store 7 time and spoken with the call center 15 plus times on hold over 10 hours between all calls. I ended up paying for a new phone that now they can't activate. I need the replacmement phone activated so that I can send the original phone back for a refundthat I did not want back.  The customer service is impossible to get answers out of even with a case number. My case was logged 12/12/2018 and is still open.

New Poster

Re: activation issues

I called the help support today and got no where, they said the case was with the escaltion team and that there is not anyway to contact that team. The customer support is terrible with Xfinity Mobile, no one wants to help. 

New Poster

Re: activation issues

Phone got activated today.