Community Forum

Xfinity mobile text messages.

New Poster

Xfinity mobile text messages.

Is there any way to print off text messages or see text messages and picture messages that was sent and received? I know how to see the phone numbers texts and calls were sent to and the time and dates. But is there any way to see what the text said?
New Poster

Re: Xfinity mobile text messages.

Can I read deleted texts? I already know about going to billing, statements and can see when and # of texts. MY question and everyone else's is... can we see the actual deleted text and pictures that I were deleted from our phones?
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity mobile text messages.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the forum! I’m happy to provide further direction on this matter.

Due to the delicate nature of private/personal information potentially contained in any messages, we need to rely on legal order to organize and provide this type of information to a customer.

Obtaining the content/records of the actual messages requires having a court order.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!