Community Forum

Xfinity mobile rewards

New Poster

Xfinity mobile rewards

So on May 7th my husband and I decided to switch to Xfinity mobile. We got two note 8 and at the time we were told after 90 days of good standing we would receive $200 per phone. When our 90 days hit the reward center stated we were still under fulfillment. I spoke multiple time with them and about 2 weeks later the status changed to qualified but only for 1 phone. I spoke with a customers service rep and she said she did see two phones and the other reward should post the next day. That was on 8/24/18 and it still only states one reward and has not shipped. I feel like this promotion was just a scam to get us to change providers and the rewards center is no help.
New Poster

Re: Xfinity mobile rewards

i did the same thing.when i sign for a new i phone the sales rep. told me that i can get the $300 gitf card rewards after 90 days. but then, when i tried to update my reward status it said it can't be found. and tried to contact the custumer service they forward me from one person to another but no help at all. it was frustrating .this kind of promotion is a BIG SCAM! I i better go back to my old carrier .at least the old one i had when they had that promotion for rewards.they taking care of it and got it in time. XFINITY REWARDS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. they're just trying to attract custumer to sign up with them. but after they got you. they don't really care. even thier custumer service are not friendly at All.

Valued Contributor

@rachel_epefania wrote:

i did the same thing.when i sign for a new i phone the sales rep. told me that i can get the $300 gitf card rewards after 90 days. but then, when i tried to update my reward status it said it can't be found. and tried to contact the custumer service they forward me from one person to another but no help at all. it was frustrating .this kind of promotion is a BIG SCAM! I i better go back to my old carrier .at least the old one i had when they had that promotion for rewards.they taking care of it and got it in time. XFINITY REWARDS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. they're just trying to attract custumer to sign up with them. but after they got you. they don't really care. even thier custumer service are not friendly at All.

The mistake you and so many others made is that you didn't get anything in writing before making a commitment you now regret.

Every legitimate offer of a reward card is supported by online web pages, emails, and direct snail mail. Where are your copies of these?

New Poster

We bought 2 phones with a promotion of $500 reward each and switched from previous provoder in December 2017. Its been 1 year and never received the rewards yet. Made atleast 100 phone calls. 

I am hiring an attorney to sue because i have this in contract with Comcast. What an illegal - unethical company can this be !!!!