Community Forum

Xfinity mobile rewards scam

New Poster

Xfinity mobile rewards scam

In February I added 2 mobile lines to my Comcast account. I was to recieve a $150 visa card for each line. In April I recieved 1 card. I have since made 6 calls and sent 2 messages and each time I have gotten a different song & dance but still no answer nor card. It has been 7 weeks and my patience is running thin. Who do I turn to for help getting this resolved? Do I need to go to the BBB for help?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity mobile rewards scam

Ive gotten the same run around....an Xfinty person in these forums said they are looking into it but that was June 31st.... i could be waiting forever like my last frw inquires.

COMPLETE SCAM......about to look into a lawyer for a class action suit.....its more than enough people on here that was lured in by this Hoax
Frequent Visitor

I’m waiting also got my phones 1/29/17 it’s now 6-4-18 smh
Frequent Visitor

I’m waiting also since Jan 1/29 which my 90 days to keep service etc was up 4-29 should of had them by now
Regular Visitor

There was an promotional offer for getting 500$ visa card for xfinity mobile during November 2017 to December 2017 if we have already xfinity account. I have called the customer service on Jan 20 2018 and asked them wether the same promotional offer is still available or not, they said YES. As I dont have xfifnity internet account, I just applied for internet acount and xfinity mobile (Samsung S8) at the same time to get 500$ visa card. Later, i have activated xfinity mobile first (in Jan month itself) and then activated the internet after one month of xfinity mobile activation. I have completed the 7 months of service with xfinity and its showing reward status as 'No Records Found' when i check the status online with my account number. I have checked with escalation team, they took 2 days time and sent message saying 'Thank you for your patience. I have researched further and there is not a call located. You are not qualified for the $500 gift card and there was not any Samsung gift card promotion you would have been eligible for at that time. The only campaign that was running at that time 01/05/108- 01/25/18 was our iPhone gift card promotion.  Due to these details there will not be a gift card or equivalent account credits associated

My question here is : Why they are saying there was a promotional offer when I called them? I wouldn't take the xfinity mobile itself if there is no promotional offer. For getting this reward , i have cancelled my existing AT&T internet acount and took the xfinity mobile along with internet. Please help on this. I apologize if any mistakes in my post. Thanks, Sudhakar.

Official Employee

Hello sudha520, thank you for posting on our forum. I am more than happy to look into this for you on my end, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having a problem with getting my rebates I was to recieve 200.00 from samsung and 500.00 from xfinity ...it gonna be a year soon and I still trying to get the ...
Now Xfinity cs told me the card was shipping (500.00) I never received it
They said i have to contact the issuing back of the card and cant find the phone # so here is there email
I think that is there job...
And the 200.00 from Samsung was never requested by the rebate center yet ....I was told they dont know why it wasnt done yet
I am very upset that I left my cell provider on the promise that if I switched to Xfinity moble I would get the rebate....
And to this day I still dont have my rebates ...I met all the requirements

Official Employee

Hello Jimb305, thank you for posting on our forum. I can assist you with finding out the status of your rewards cards, for further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I had same problem i ordered a new phone was told i was eligible called back a second time was told it would be mailed soon called 3rd time to be denied .im looking at other phone services
New Poster

let me know i'm still waiting for my rewards

Tags (1)
New Poster

I switched from verizon and bought two Samsungs 4 months ago and just got my $600 prepaid card. 

And that was about the time frame they told me.

Official Employee

Hi all, I can help review the prepaid card promotions with you, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

Frequent Visitor

Same problem here.

I switched to xfinity during their iPhone BYOD promo, at $150 per line. I ported 4 numbers and knew I’d had to wait the 3 months for the rebate cards to arrive. I checked on the rebate statuses during the process and they were pending as (2) $300 rebates rather than (4) $150, but it all added up, so I didn’t think anything of it.

Fast forward 3 months and sure enough, and $300 card arrived, but only 1, not 2. Checked back in to the rebate reward center and *poof* no record of the second gift card.

What are my options?

ComcastAmir has my info in a PM already, haven’t heard back. I guess we can revisit after the holidays.
Regular Visitor

Can you help me with similar xfinity mobile reward case for me ? I've raised an escalation ticket as well with reward center. I got three lines ported from different carriers, not all at once.(with about 1 month gap I guess). 2 lines for Apple/Samsung $300 reward card and 1 for $200 card. I've got only one $300 card as of now and no update on the ticket.