Community Forum

Xfinity mobile.....not worth the headache!

Regular Visitor

Xfinity mobile.....not worth the headache!

34 years as a loyal customer and keep getting the run around with an order that was placed for 3 phones! Get a order confirmation but no shipping confirmation. When I question what it going on twice I get the run around and once was flat out totally ignored when I sent several texts to customer service. Finally I was told I was sent and email by the "review team" which was never sent at all. Then I was told to call them. I call them and they tell me they have 4 questions one of which was month and year I've been at my address which I remembered that. But then previous address... I don't know it's been 40 years! I don't think I was ever asked the other 3 questions and was told information about my order will be emailed to me in 72 hours.....So I assume this will be another email they say they sent but I won't get! Smooth Xfinity awesome way to treat a loyal long term customer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity mobile.....not worth the headache!

Hello Geppy0504, you won't receive an order confirmation until the security process is completed. If you would like I can check on the status of your order, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and order number.