Community Forum

Xfinity mobile nightmare for a week

New Poster

Xfinity mobile nightmare for a week

I have had Xfinity mobile for a year now and have no issues until this last week. A few months ago I needed my xfinity internet account but last month I decided to get it back again. Two weeks ago I paid off an iPhone 7 Plus that was on my account. I have two lines my iPhone 8 which I’m still making payments on and my wife iPhone 7 which I completely paid off. I went to replace my wife’s iPhone 7 online and it did not let me do it so I called xfinity mobile and they said they had to merge my xfinity mobile account with my new xfinity internet account so they did it for me and said to wait 24 hours so I did and tried again to no avail. So I called again the next day and they said the same thing. They said my accounts had not been merged and said they did it right this time and to wait 24 hours and then I could upgrade. This time I waited three days and tried again AND GUESS WHAT? did not let me and this was yesterday so I called AGAIN and AGAIN they said my accounts were not merged and that this time they did it right and to wait 24 hours...... GUESS WHAT? Tried again today and NO GO so I called today and they said THEY NEEDED TO MERGE MY ACCOUNTS! I tried explaining this was the 4th time in a week this has happened and got brushed off. I need someone who knows what the heck they are doing or a higher up at xfinity mobile to help me. I am literally trying to extend my service with them and give them even more money and at this point I’m about to cancel all my xfinity services because this has been a nightmare and everything I call no one understands that this has been an ongoing issue and they assure me it will be fixed. All I want is to replace an old broken device. My wife hasn’t had a phone for almost two weeks now because of this BS and now I can’t even log into my xfinity mobile account. When I try to log in on the app or online it says I don’t have an xfinity mobile account. PLEASE COMCAST HELP ME! I’m trying to buy your services and give you my money and you keep letting me down. This is my last ditch effort before I cancel the service all together.